The Curriculum for Life at Trinity Academy Halifax offers students with a broad range of opportunities, both inside and outside of the classroom, which open doors, raise aspirations and develop their cultural capital. The curriculum is coherently structured to develop students’ knowledge and skills in a broad range of subjects. We make no excuses for high academic standards, coupled with developing young people who embody our school values of Empathy, Honest, Respect and Responsibility. Our aim is to ensure students leave our academy confident, resilient, and prepared for the next stages of their lives.
Our Curriculum for Life at Trinity Academy Halifax
- Is aspirational and inclusive, reflecting our academy values
- Provides a wealth of academic and co-curricular opportunities
- Leads to in depth knowledge and skill development of a broad range of subjects
- Expands on cultural capital
- Ensures students are confident, resilient and prepared for life beyond TAH
If you have further questions about the Curriculum, please contact Hannah Tuffnell (Vice Principal – Curriculum): firstname.lastname@example.org