Parent Voice promotes the involvement of our parents. The purpose of parent voice is to strengthen communication between parents/carers and the academy. The questions used are the same as those used by Ofsted that are used in an inspection to provide accurate feedback in line with National Education guidance.
- Issues that are important to parents/carers
- Informing and thereby empowering all parents/carers
- Representing as many different parents/carers and their viewpoints as possible
- Encouraging open and honest engagement with parents/carers
- Promoting respect and clear communication between parents/carers and academy leaders
- Develop effective relationships between staff, parents/carers and other professionals associated with the academy
What our parents say
It’s amazing that TAH is able to offer so much support to pupils in so many aspects of their lives, whether it be academically, sports, DofE, Performing Arts but also to be able to do it to the highest level. The whole school should be very proud to know that it is providing each and every child with the best start in life.
The overall experience and learning opportunity has been fantastic. It has given my son a thirst to see more and is looking forward to what the future holds.
The graduation process was an absolutely delightful evening. The relationship between staff and pupil was evident as each award was handed out. As parents we always reiterate that if you work hard someone always notices and the evening was full of hard-working individuals.
Both my girls have had loads of support from your teachers; sometimes I sit in on some of the girls’ live lessons and it’s great to see how much the teacher care about the children. I thought this was lovely.
Evidence from parent voice responses suggests that parents are also overwhelmingly positive about the school.
All the evidence suggests that parents and the community have a high degree of trust and pride in the school’s achievements.