Home Academy Agreement
The Home Academy Agreement is integral to the life of Trinity Academy Halifax. It sets out what the academy, parents/carers and the students agree together for the good of the whole academy and each individual within it.
The partnership between the home and academy is one of the most important influences on the education and personal development of our students. This agreement recognises the need for good partnership working between the home and academy and seeks to build on it.
Aims of the academy and home partnership
- To work with our parents and carers to enable students of all abilities to make the most of their intellectual, practical and physical abilities
- To work with our parents and carers to ensure that the students are secure and receive the highest standards of care
- To support our parents and families to help students to develop self-discipline and to learn to behave towards others with care, respect and good manners
- To encourage our parents and carers of students to participate in the life of the academy and to celebrate the achievement of their children and others
- To help our parents and carers of students develop high aspirations and to enable them to progress towards a rewarding and fulfilling future